We are an established flooring contractor located near Hwy 400 and Major Mackenzie, and we are currently looking for an energetic and motivated individual to add to our team of dedicated staff.
We are currently looking for someone that is willing to join our warehouse team. A warehouse employee is needed to pick material, unload/load tractor trailers, and be able to organize/maintain inventory in an efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate a Counter balance fork lift
- Must be able to lift or move objects up to 100 lbs.
- Must safely handle products according to our safety policy
- Help maintain an organized and clean warehouse
- 1 – 2 years warehouse experience
- Must be able to speak, read and write english
- Must have strong numeracy skills
- Must have a valid Counterbalance forklift certificate
- Must be a positive individual able to work independently and as a team member
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must safely handle product
- Ability to sit or stand long periods at a time, bend, reach and lift
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors with various temperatures
If you are interested please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in Quality Sterling Group, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Location: Vaughan, ON
Hours of Work: 6:30 am to 4:30 pm
Rate of Pay: 15.00/hr.
Job Type: Full-time